Responsibilities include but are not limited to user support, back-up, installation and maintenance of systems; handling emergencies; troubleshooting problems; evaluating software and hardware; designing and implementing new systems; and supporting all peripheral systems associated with computing at the organization. Applicants are also expected to participate in after-hours work and an on-call rotation.
All candidates will have
Ideally, candidates will also have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree
- experience administering Windows environments (AD/NT)
- experience administering Linux environments (LDAP)
- a thorough understanding of network protocols and fundamentals
- experience with endpoint and network hardening and security best practices
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- experience with systems administration in a Linux/Windows enterprise environment
- experience deploying and supporting open source and proprietary infrastructure services (DNS, DHCP, LDAP, Radius, NFS, Kerberos, Mail Transport/Delivery Agents)
- knowledge of scripting to automate tasks
New York, NY
$163,555 - $194,967
To submit resumes or ask questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
No telephone inquiries, please.
Renaissance Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.