East Setauket, NY
- use state-of-the-art techniques from data science, statistics, and applied mathematics to develop trading algorithms and mathematical models of the financial markets
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- an advanced degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, statistics, or a related discipline
- a track record of exceptional intellectual achievement
- a demonstrated capacity to do first-class research
- strong computer programming and system design skills
Salary Range: $185,000 - $224,000
No telephone inquiries, please.
Renaissance Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.