Financial Infrastructure Programmer
- develop and support applications for all aspects of fund administration in a modern financial services organization, including fund accounting, risk reporting, margin management, tax reporting, treasury, and investor relations
- prioritize automation to meet processing requirements in a Linux/Unix environment using Java
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- a degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, statistics, or a related field
- an outstanding academic record
- strong analytical and programming skills
- experience in Java/Kotlin and PostgreSQL databases
- a background in fund accounting, tax, risk management, or financial computations (considered a plus)
- experience in Advent Geneva or SWIFT (considered a plus)
No telephone inquiries, please.
Renaissance Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.