Real-Time Trading Programmer
East Setauket, NY
- develop and support applications for all aspects of a computerized trading system, with a focus on order handling; real-time risk, regulatory, and operations reporting; and real-time accounting
- support complex models of the financial markets and trading algorithms in a real-time environment
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- a degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, statistics, or a related field
- an outstanding academic record
- strong analytical and programming skills
- experience in C/C++17 and programming tools in a Linux/Unix environment
- accounting experience (considered a plus in some positions)
Salary Range: $173,000 - $191,000
No telephone inquiries, please.
Renaissance Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.