Research Infrastructure Programmer
Motivated and highly trained programmer for our team trading in world financial markets
- work in a stimulating academic environment to implement and support software used in systematic trading, finance, and accounting
- work closely with roughly 150 programmers and scientists to develop and maintain a C++ based infrastructure that can be used to build complex statistical models and trading algorithms employing state-of-the-art techniques from data science and applied mathematics
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- a degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, statistics, or a related field
- an outstanding academic record
- strong analytical and programming skills
- expert level knowledge of C++11/14/17 and programming tools in a Linux/Unix environment
No telephone inquiries, please.
Renaissance Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.