Responsibilities include but are not limited to deploying, supporting, and troubleshooting the network infrastructure; documenting the IT infrastructure, policies, and procedures; and performing general user support. Applicants are also expected to participate in after-hours work and an on-call rotation.
All candidates will have
Ideally, candidates will also have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree
- a minimum of two years' experience deploying and supporting scalable routed and switched networks
- hands-on experience with enterprise-class routers, switches, and firewalls, including Cisco and non-Cisco equipment
- a good understanding of network and routing protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, OSPF, and BGP)
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities, including packet-level traffic analysis
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- experience with systems administration in a Linux/Windows enterprise environment
- experience deploying and supporting open source and proprietary infrastructure services (DNS, DHCP, LDAP, RADIUS, Kerberos)
- experience implementing, operating, and supporting open source tools for network and security monitoring and management on Linux/Unix platforms
- knowledge of scripting to automate tasks
East Setauket, NY
$164,982 - $189,875
To submit resumes or ask questions, e-mail email@example.com
No telephone inquiries, please.
Renaissance Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.